ViewCast 95-00464 Niagara 8224 Breakout Panels
Niagara 8224 2 x 1RU 8 channels composite and unbalanced audio. Model: 95-00464
- Government for state or Local Government applications, such as broadcasting government open meetings and remote viewing of multiple traffic/weather cameras
- Security/Military/Law Enforcement for remote viewing of multiple surveillance cameras
- Broadcasters and network service providers for live streaming and mobile TV
The Niagara 8224 includes two of the most versatile ViewCast software applications - Niagara SCX Pro and SimulStream - both pre-configured and ready to use. These tools empower you to set up, control and monitor multiple Niagara streaming systems throughout an enterprise or over the network, using a single, easy-to-use interface.
For each channel, you can create multiple streams in different formats in real time, enabling encoding of different streams for Intranet users, high-speed Internet users, dial-up users, and users with mobile devices - all at the same time! You can also size and scale each individual stream, and customize each stream with bitmap overlays (e.g., logos and graphics), closed-caption pre-rendering, etc.
With Niagara SCX Pro and SimulStream, you can capture, encode, stream and archive video in a wide variety of popular encoding and streaming formats.
This level of flexibility and convenience is another reason ViewCast is a global leader in the industry.
- Captures, encodes, streams and archives video and audio content from 8 fully independent channels
- Each channel can be configured independently to deliver custom formats, sizing and bit rates
- Accepts composite, component or Y/C (S-Video) video inputs in the most popular worldwide formats (NTSC and PAL) (Component and Y/C are optional)
- Balanced and unbalanced stereo audio inputs (balanced audio is optional)
- Generates a wide variety of encoding and streaming formats simultaneously
- Includes Niagara SCX Pro software for setup, control and monitoring
- Delivers content in Windows Media, RealVideo, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2, and 3GPP/3GPP2 container format
Please NOTE! All Niagara purchases are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- MPEG-4 Part 2
- Windows Media (Silverlight™ compatible)
- Adobe® Flash® capture to file
- Uncompressed AVI capture to file
- One x Niagara 8224 Breakout Panels
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
This item is covered by HDWise.com's Limited Replacement Only 30-Day Return Policy.
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: Yes
Products must be returned to us within the specified time of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by HDWise.com, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise you have returned to HDWise.com being returned to you:
- Products exhibiting physical damage
- Products that are missing the manufacturer label containing model number, part number or serial number
- Products that are missing the manufacturer warranty label
- Products returned without all included accessories, bonus games, and documentation
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.