Simple yet powerful
The Niagara GoStream SURF was designed with a combination of simplicity, portability and power - just grab the handle and go. It’s a great way to quickly stream live events over the internet, as well as live streaming to mobile digital devices.
The portable Niagara GoStream SURF encoding system is well-suited for the streaming needs of broadcasters, corporations, government entities, telcos and ministries.
The Niagara GoStream SURF comes standard with ViewCast’s exclusive architecture, featuring simple A,B,C button selection of your favorite encoder profiles. With a portable, streamlined chassis, intuitive front panel controls, and system menu, streaming setup is quick and easy. Select any pre-defined encoder profile with the push of a button, then press Stream to start broadcasting over the Internet immediately.
It also includes Nigara SCX management software so you can control all of its key features remotely, through an easy-to-use web interface.
There’s no need for a keyboard, monitor or mouse - it’s a self-contained system built with the durability to withstand demanding environments. ViewCast has made streaming easy from virtually any location.
Niagara SCX remote management software enables monitoring and control of multiple, remote or distributed streaming encoders throughout an enterprise or across the Internet. The appliance supports Adobe Flash H.264, Microsoft Windows Media (Silverlight), and MPEG-4 formats.
SimulStream supports multiple concurrent streams in a variety of formats, at multiple bit rates, from a single video source - all simultaneously.
Dual Mount for 4100/SURF/Plus/GoStream. Model: 96-01254
This 3U rack-mount accessory is for mounting two Niagara GoStream's side-by-side in a standard 19" EIA rack. This basic accessory allows access to the GoStream back panel to directly connect audio, video, and network cables.
BNC to S-Video Adapter. Model: 95-01283
The BNC to S-Video adapter enables you to use an S-Video mini-DIN connector and split the signal to the BNC inputs on the Niagara appliance for Y (luma) and C (chroma). Also used as a replacement cable for the Niagara GoStream SURF, Niagara 2100, and Niagara 2120 encoders.
Annual Niagara SCX V6 Software Support and Maintenance GoStream SURF. Model: 95-02023
Niagara SCX version 6 Annual Support and Maintenance Service Agreement provides the Customer with help desk assistance, minor software enhancements (bug fixes, patches and other .dot releases), and major software enhancements (.dot releases). This product should be ordered for the Niagara GoStream SURF encoder systems. Delivery requires the system serial number and product registration.
- Network service providers
- Live sports
- Mobile TV
- Portable, powerful, compact and durable for on location streaming in demanding environments
- Simultaneously streams multiple resolutions at multiple data rates in multiple streaming formats, including MPEG-4 and Adobe Flash H.264, and Microsoft Windows Media (Silverlight)
- Captures, encodes, streams and archives digital video and audio in full resolution
- Enables customized streams with bitmap overlays to brand your logo or graphics to your stream
- Single interface provides setup and control of multiple streams
- Built-in front-panel LCD screen with control buttons and audio signal level display
- Self-contained unit - no mouse, monitor or keyboard required
- Front-panel A,B,C buttons activate one-touch, pre-programmable streaming profiles