Gefen EXT-HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Extra Long Range Extender Over one CAT-5 cable
This product has been discontinued.
Extra Long Range Extender for HDMI 1.3, IR and Ethernet Over one CAT-5 cable
The Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 with Ethernet extends your Hi-Def display with multi-channel digital audio at resolutions of up to 1080p60 up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source using one CAT-5 cable. It supports DVI-D when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components. This product also extends Ethernet and provides an IR back channel to control AV sources using the same CAT-5 cable extension. With the built-in IR Blaster, simply point the IR remote(s) at the display to control the Hi-Def sources as if they were located in the same room as the display.
How It Works
The Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 with Ethernet sender unit sits next to your set-top box or DVD player source. Cables supplied with the Extender connect your HDMI source to the sender unit. The Extender receiver unit sits next to your display - up to 330 feet away. The HDTV display plugs into the back of the Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 with Ethernet receiver unit. Only one CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver units to each other. The Ethernet ports on both the sender and receiver are connected to standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers and hubs. Multi-channel digital audio is embedded into the HDMI signal (Dolby True HD / DTS Master Audio).
Note: The Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 with Ethernet is fully HDMI and HDCP compliant when both power supplies are used. This product does not support HDCP content when connected to a DVI source or display.
- Extends HDMI with multi-channel digitial audio and IR up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K and 1080P Full HD
- Supported HDMI features:
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™ pass-through
- 3DTV pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- HDCP Pass-through
- IR extension (from Receiver to Sender only)
- Ethernet extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- DIP switch settings for EDID management
- Locking power supplies
- Wall-mountable (with included mounting plate)
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 MHz
- Maximum TMDS Clock: 300 MHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) RJ-45, shielded
- Ethernet Port (Sender/Receiver): (1) RJ-45, shielded
- IR Emitter Port (Sender): (1) 3.5mm mini-mono jack
- IR Extender Port (Receiver): (1) 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- Power Supply (Sender/Receiver): 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 10W (max.) each
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (Sender/Receiver): 3.2" x 3.4" x 1.2" (81mm x 86mm x 30mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- (1) Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 w/ETH - Sender (EXT-HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELRS)
- (1) Extender for HDMI 1.3 over CAT5 w/ETH - Receiver (EXT-HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELRR)
- (1) 6 ft. locking HDMI cable (M-M) (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
- (2) Mounting Plates (EXT-MP11-BRZ)
- (2) 5V DC Locking Power Supplies (EXT-PS526AIP-LP)
- (1) Quick Start Guide (QSG-HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR)
Gefen, LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen, LLC is notified within two (2) year from the date of shipment, Gefen, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. The two year warranty is only valid on new products purchased as of January 2007. All products purchased before this date still retain their 1 year warranty.
Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the day of reshipment to the Buyer.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30 day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
To see full Gefen's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website at http://www.gefen.com/kvm/aboutus/warranty.jsp
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.
Atlona AT14039-3 10ft (3m) High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
This product has been discontinued.
The Atlona High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are unlike any cable you will find on the market. Supporting transfer rates beyond 10.2 Gbps at resolutions 4 times higher than standard 1080p (up to 4096 x 2160), this cable is designed to surpass all current standards of HDMI.
Gefen GTB-HD-DC-BLKx Daisy Chain HD System - Receiver, Sender and Splitter Units
Order Today, Ships Today
You may purchase each unit (receiver, sender or splitter) separately!
The system utilizes three modules: The Sender, which connects to the HD source, the Splitter module, which connects to the Sender unit using a CAT-5e cable, and the Receiver unit which connects via CAT-5e cable to the Sender or Splitter, and via HDMI cable to the display. The Splitter unit also has an HDMI output to connect a display.