Gefen EXT-CAT5-5600HD DVI/USB Extender up to 200ft using three CAT-6A cables
Extend two DVI sources and USB 2.0 up to 200 feet (60 meters) using three CAT-6A cables*
Extend two DVI sources and USB 2.0 peripherals from any computer or KVM device with the Gefen CAT5-5600HD Professional Series KVM extender. Extension is up to 200 feet (60 meters) using three (3) CAT-6A cables*.
The Receiver Unit allows the connection of up to two DVI monitors and up to four USB devices, expanding your workspace and increasing productivity in a post-production and editing environment.
USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps are supported in addition to backward-compatibility with USB 1.1.
*CAT-5 or 5e cables can be used to extend up to 150 feet (45 meters)at 1920 x 1200 @60Hz. CAT-5 cable is sufficient for USB link. Shielded cables are optional.
How It Works
Place the CAT5-5600HD Sender Unit next to the source. Use the included DVI cables to connect the DVI source(s) to the Sender Unit. Use the supplied USB cable to connect the Sender Unit to the USB host (source) device. Connect the Receiver Unit to the DVI displays using DVI cables.
Connect the USB devices to the Receiver Unit. Connect the Sender Unit to the Receiver Unit using three CAT-6 cables up to 200 feet (see note above*). Connect the included locking power supplies to the Sender and Receiver Units, then connect both power cables to available electrical outlets.
Note: The CAT5-5600HD is an HDCP pass-through device.
- Extends DVI up to 200 feet (60 meters) using two CAT-6a cables
- Extends DVI up to 150 feet(45 meters) using two CAT-5e cables
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 X 1200
- USB 2.0 extension of 200 feet (60 meters) or more using a CAT-5e cable
- Supports USB 2.0 at up to 480 Mbps transfer rate
- Backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- HDCP Pass-through
- Locking power supplies
- Video Amplifier Bandwith: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Vp-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connectors (Sender): (2) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connectors (Receiver): (2) DVI-1 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Link Connectors (Sender / Receiver): (3) RJ-45, Shielded
- USB Host Connector (Sender): (1) USB Type B, female
- USB Device Connectors (Receiver): (4) USB Type A, Female
- Indicator Lights (Sender/Receiver): (2) LINK 1 / LINK 2 (flash red for power, green when linked)
- EQ Rotary Switches (Receiver): (2) EQ 1 / EQ 2 (adjusts for cable type and length)
- Power Supply (Sender / Receiver): 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 20W (max.) per unit
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Dimensions (Sender / Receiver): 17" W x 4.5" Dx 1.75" H
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- (1) Dual DVI KVM Extender with USB 2.0 - Sender unit (EXT-CAT5-5600HDS)
- (1) Dual DVI KVM Extender with USB 2.0 - Receiver unit (EXT-CAT5-5600HDR)
- (2) 6 ft. DVI cables (M-M) (CAB-DVIC-DLN-06MM)
- (1) 6 ft. USB cable (A-B) (CAB-USB-6)
- (2) 5V DC Power Supplies (EXT-PS54AULPN)
- (2) AC Power Cords (CAB-POWERCORD-XX)
- (2) Sets of Rack Ears (EXT-RACK-19-BRZ)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-CAT5-5600HD)
Gefen, LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen, LLC is notified within two (2) year from the date of shipment, Gefen, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. The two year warranty is only valid on new products purchased as of January 2007. All products purchased before this date still retain their 1 year warranty.
Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the day of reshipment to the Buyer.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30 day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
To see full Gefen's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website at http://www.gefen.com/kvm/aboutus/warranty.jsp
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.
Gefen EXT-DVI-3500HD DVI Extender with RS232 upto 2 km
This product has been discontinued and there is a replacement.
The DVI 3500HD allows you to operate a single DVI-compliant computer at two physical locations. DVI, USB, analog audio, and RS-232 are extended from the local computer to the remote workstation.