Gefen EXT-DVI-141DLBP DVI Dual Link Booster Plus
The DVI DL Booster Plus can extend a resolution of 3840 x 2400 up to 200 feet over standard copper dual-link DVI cables. In addition to far exceeding the typical 15 foot limitation imposed by copper cables, the Booster ensures that the video signal is free of distracting artifacts such as sparkles, static and lines.
DDC signals are also strengthened to ensure that the communication channel between the display and the DVI source is robust and uninterrupted. The DVI DL Booster Plus is an excellent solution for those looking for a cost-effective way to extend dual-link DVI video.
DVI DL Boosters can also be daisy chained to create extensions longer than 200 feet, and can also be used to link two shorter cables together to create a longer extension.
How it works
The Gefen DVI DL Booster plus has been designed for hassle-free installation. First, a dual-link DVI cable as long as 200 feet is connected between the DVI output of the computer and the "DVI In" side of the Booster.
Next, another dual-link DVI cable of up to 15 feet in length is connected between the "DVI Out" side of the Booster and the DVI input of the monitor.
Power is then supplied to the Booster with the included 5V power supply, and the result is flawless high-resolution video on the remotely located display
Note: The DVI-DL Super Booster Plus is HDCP pass-through.
- Extends Dual-link DVI displays up to 200 feet (60 meters) away from computers
- Supports 1080p Full HD at 120Hz and Dual-link resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 at 30 Hz
- Boosts and equalizes digital video (TMDS) signal to ensure bright, sharp, and clear video
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI compliant monitors
- Boosts DDC levels to ensure stable performance
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 2 x 165MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p
- Video Connectors: (2) DVI-I 29-pin, female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5W (max.)
- Dimensions: 2.2" W x 2.3" D x 0.8" H
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- (1) Gefen DVI DL Booster Plus (EXT-DVI-141DLBP
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply (EXT-PS51AIP)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DVI-141DLBP)
Gefen, LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen, LLC is notified within two (2) year from the date of shipment, Gefen, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. The two year warranty is only valid on new products purchased as of January 2007. All products purchased before this date still retain their 1 year warranty.
Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the day of reshipment to the Buyer.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30 day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
To see full Gefen's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website at http://www.gefen.com/kvm/aboutus/warranty.jsp
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.