Gefen GEF-DVIKVM-848DL 8x8 DVI KVM Dual Link Matrix Switch
This product has been discontinued and replaced by the: GEF-DVIKVM-848DL-PB
Route any of eight computer sources with DVI, USB and Audio to any eight KVM workstations
The GefenPRO 8x8 DVI KVM Dual Link Matrix provides a professional-grade solution to route DVI, USB, and Audio from any eight computers to any eight KVM workstations. Display resolutions up to 3840x2400 are supported.
The front panel display shows the current routing status and the push buttons are used to manage source routing. Each computer source can be controlled from any workstation by using the front-panel buttons, IR Remote unit, RS-232 port, or using a web page for IP control.
How It Works
Connect up to 8 KVM source devices to the GefenPRO 8x8 DVI KVM Dual Link Matrix using the supplied DVI cables. Connect up to 8 monitors to the DVI outputs. Connect the USB devices (keyboard, mouse device, etc.) to the USB input and output connectors.
For audio, connect a mini-stereo cable between the audio source and the audio input on the product. Connect a mini-stereo cable between the audio output on the product and the audio device. Plug in the power cord and apply power to the product. The DVI, USB and Audio sources will be routed according to the current routing selection.
Note: The GefenPRO 8x8 DVI KVM Dual Link Matrix only supports digital DVI. Analog DVI is not supported.
- Increases productivity
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
- Advanced EDID management permits upload of custom internal or external EDID settings
- Front panel control buttons
- Output masking command
- IR Remote Control
- RS-232 Control
- IP Control
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI
- Supports USB 2.0
- Built-in IR Extender
- Internal Power Supply
- Standby mode
- Energy Star Compliant
- Grounding Pin
- Power ON / OFF switch
- Status LCD (shows routing status)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 165 MHz
- Single Link Range: 1080p and 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Dual Link Range: 3840 x 2400
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- DVI Input Connectors: (8) DVI-I female
- DVI output Connectors: (8) DVI-I female
- USB Input Connectors: (8) USB Type-B
- USB Output Connectors: (16) USB Type-A
- Audio Input Connectors: (8) 3.5mm Mini-Stereo
- Audio Output Connectors: (8) 3.5mm Mini-Stereo
- IR Extender: 3.5mm
- RS-232 Interface: DB-9 female
- IP connector: RJ-45
- Power Supply: AC 110/220V (internal)
- Power Connector: IEC
- Power Consumption: 90 Watts (max)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Rack mountable: 2U rack space, rack ears included
- Dimensions: 17.25" W x 3.5" H x 12" D
- Shipping Weight: 30.1 lbs
- (1) GefenPRO 8x8 DVI KVM Dual Link Matrix
- (8) 6-foot DVI Dual Link Cables (M-M)
- (8) 6 ft USB Cables (A-B)
- (8) 6 ft Audio Cables (Mini-Stereo)
- (1) 6 ft Serial DB9 Cable (M-F)
- (1) IR Remote Control Unit
- (1) AC Power Cord
- (1) User Manual
Gefen, LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen, LLC is notified within two (2) year from the date of shipment, Gefen, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. The two year warranty is only valid on new products purchased as of January 2007. All products purchased before this date still retain their 1 year warranty.
Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the day of reshipment to the Buyer.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30 day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
To see full Gefen's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website at http://www.gefen.com/kvm/aboutus/warranty.jsp
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.
Gefen GEF-MOD-16416x 16 x 16 Modular Matrix System Switcher
Order Today, Ships Today
This product has been discontinued.
The GefenPRO 16x16 Modular Matrix provides an all-in-one professional solution to route up to 16 DVI or DisplayPort sources to any 16 DVI outputs supporting resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. This Modular Matrix System is essential for video routing in large venues, command centers, internet data centers, and anywhere demanding 24/7 performance and reliability.