Atlona AT-PROHD48M-SR 4x8 HDMI Matrix Switch with 8x CAT5 Receivers Included
DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED WITH AT-PROHD85M-SR
ATLONA 4x8 HDMI MATRIX SWITCH WITH 8x CAT5 RECEIVERS INCLUDED AND 3D SUPPORT
Atlona Technologies AT-PROHD48M-SR is a 4x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher over Twisted Pair designed to work as a switcher for multiple Audio/Video sources and displays. The unit is capable of switching HDMI signals between four sources (such as: BluRay player, HD set top boxes, game systems, etc.) and eight displays. Because it is a matrix switch, any or all of the 4 inputs can simultaneously be switched to any or all of the outputs. Along with supporting HDMI 1.3 and HDCP Compliance, this switcher will support high definition video in multiple resolutions of up to 1080p or 1920x1200. Five switching modes are available including front panel buttons, local IR, IR call back from remote locations, RS485 and TCP/IP. The AT-PROHD48M-SR is capable of routing IR signals from remote locations to the main location where the switcher is. The IR emitters/receivers can control the switch as well as sources next to it. The Atlona AT-PROHD48M-SR has 8 dual*outputs.
*Dual Output: HDMI + Dual Twisted Pair output where both are active at the same time. Each output could be connected to either 2 displays or AVR and a Display; however the signal from both outputs will be identical.
- 3D Capable
- HDMI 1.3b, HDCP and EDID compatible
- 8 x CAT5/6/7 receivers are included
- Allows up to four HDMI sources to be independently switched to eight HDMI outputs, where each output is featured with HDMI and Twisted pair connections and both are active at the same time
- The eight outputs can show the same or different source simultaneously
- Supports high definition resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
- Supports all latest HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Switcher is featured with IR call back function which allows each remote location to send IR signals though CAT5/6/7 receivers back to the switch and further down to the nearby sources
- Each CAT5/6/7 output can go up to 165ft @ 1080p on CAT5/6 cables and up to 250ft @ 1080p on the CAT7 cable (tested with Tyco wire). If more distance is required, Atlona offers CAT5/6/7 repeater unit which can double the distance and allow chain up to 6 units
- Each input and output port is able to support HDMI or DVI signal. For DVI signal adapter will be required
- Six switching modes: panel buttons, local IR, IR call back from remote locations, RS485, RS232and TCP/IP.
- Rack Mountable, comes with 19-inch Rack-Ears
- Video Formats Supported: HDTV: 480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p (50/60Hz)
Computer: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1280x1024, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 and many others (use EDID learning function to pass other resolutions)
- Audio Format Supported: All latest HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- HDMI Video Format: HDMI 1.3
- Maximum Output Distance (HDMI Outputs): 55ft
- Maximum Output Distance (RJ45 Outputs): 165ft @ 1080p on CAT5/6 cables and up to 250ft @ 1080p on the CAT7 cable (Tested with Tyco wire)
- Dimensions (inch): 17.3’’L×7.9’’W×1.7’’H – 1U
- Main Unit Weight/Receiver: 6.5LB/0.3LB
- Input DDC Signal: 12v/4A (main unit) and 5v/1A (receivers)
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35°C (-41 to +95°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- 8 x AT-PROHD-REC (CAT5/6/7 receivers)
- 8 x 5V/1A Power Supply (110/240v universal) - for receivers
- 1 x 12V/4A Power Supply (110/240v universal) - for the main switch
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1x IR receiver extension cable
- 4x IR (IR emitter cables)
- 1x RS232 to RS485 converter
- 1 x USB to RS232 adapter cable
- Operation Manual
The Atlona Extended Warranty covers parts and labor for up to 3 years of the date of purchase. In the event the product becomes defective or does not operate to its specifications Atlona will repair or replace the product. This warranty will be void if damage is caused by physical abuse, water damage, negligence, or any modification to the unit, as to the discretion of Atlona. The warranty will only be valid with the retention of certificate.
To see full Atlona's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website - http://www.atlona.com/Policy/
To register your product please visit - http://www.atlona.com/Product-Registration/
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.