Gefen EXT-COMPAUD-44424 4x4 Component with Audio Matrix
Route any 4 Component AV Sources to any 4 Displays -- with S/PDIF support
The 4x4 Component w/Audio Matrix offers unprecedented flexibility and convenience by routing high definition video and analog/ S/PDIF digital audio from any of the four sources to any four local displays and audio reproduction equipment, eliminating the need to disconnect/reconnect sources or displays.
HDTV signals are supported up to a resolution of 1080i. The 4x4 Component w/Audio Matrix works with any component video source including DVD players, cable boxes, and satellite set-top boxes that connect to a component display.
Every source is accessible at all times, by any display, by selecting it with the IR remote or RS-232 smart control devices.
How It Works
Connect up to four components with S/PDIF audio sources to the Matrix's inputs and up to four component displays to the Matrix's outputs. Once the sources, Matrix, and displays are connected and powered on, select the source you want to display by using the IR remote or a RS-232 smart control device.
- Switch easily between any four component/audio sources
- Distributes up to four video inputs to any four remote displays
- Maintains sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080i
- Local selection from the front panel
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via a computer or control automation systems
- IR Sensor
- Rack -mountable
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 V p-p
- Video Resolution: 1080i
- Video Connector: RCA-style RGB x 3
- Analog Audio Connector: RCA-style L + R (Stereo)
- Digital Audio Connector: S/PDIF Coax.
- Remote Control Port: RS232 female
- Power Supply Sender: 24V DC
- Power Consumption: 60 W (max.)
- Dimensions: 17.1"W x 1.8"H x 4.4"D
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- 1 x 4x4 Component w/Audio Matrix
- 4 x 6-foot 5 RCA Component Audio/Video cables
- 1 x 24V DC Power Supply
- Rack Ears
- User's Manual
- IR Remote
Gefen, LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen, LLC is notified within two (2) year from the date of shipment, Gefen, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. The two year warranty is only valid on new products purchased as of January 2007. All products purchased before this date still retain their 1 year warranty.
Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the day of reshipment to the Buyer.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30 day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
To see full Gefen's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website at http://www.gefen.com/kvm/aboutus/warranty.jsp
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.
Gefen RMT-16IR IR Remote for 4x4 Matrixes
Order Today, Ships Today
The Gefen RMT-16IR IR Remote Control allows effortless selection of sources to be displayed on the connected displays when using a 4-input Matrix Switcher.