Gefen GEF-DVI-32432 32x32 DVI Matrix
This product has been discontinued.
You need to route 32 DVI sources to any 32 displayswith cross-point matrix switching, IP control and support for high resolution DVI graphics.
GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix
The GefenPRO cross-point matrix routes any 32 computers to any 32 displays using DVI. Any combination of inputs can be viewed on one or more displays. The built-in EDID storage and programming feature retains pre-settings after switching away from the source. RS-232 serial control, IR remote, front panel push buttons and IP web-based control makes it easy to access and control. Comes with two internal redundant power supplies and 24/7 Gefen technical support.
Route any 32 DVI Sources to any 32 Outputs using the GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Crosspoint Matrix
The GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix is a modular design for professionals. Each input can route different resolutions at any time to any display by switching from the included IR Remote, IP control, RS-232, or by using the front panel push buttons. The front panel display provides information on routing status. Removable input and output modules and dual (redundant) hot-swappable power supplies allow the Matrix to be used in the most demanding environments, offering maximum flexibility for all applications.
How It Works
The GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix has 32 DVI inputs and 32 DVI outputs. Using the supplied DVI cables, connect 32 sources to the DVI input ports on the GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix. Connect the GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix's 32 DVI outputs to the monitors. Connect an IR Extender (Gefen part no. EXT-RMT-EXTIR) to the Matrix to extend the IR sensor. Connect an Ethernet cable from the network to the RJ-45 connector to use the built-in IP interface to control routing, EDID, and other functions. Connect an RS-232 cable from an RS-232 control device to control the Matrix via RS-232. Plug in the power cord and power on the GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix. The connected monitors will show video according to the routing selection.
Note: The GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix only supports DVI-D although the DVI connectors use DVI-I connectors.
- Supports 1920x1200 and 1080p resolutions
- Advanced EDID management permits upload of custom settings
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via a computer or control automation systems
- Status LCD (shows routing status)
- Front panel push buttons for local switching
- IP Control with Web server
- Routing states can be stored and recalled at the touch of a button
- Built-in dual (redundant) hot-swappable power supplies
- Output masking command
- Standby mode
- Grounding screw
- IR Control / IR Extender jack
- Power ON / OFF switch
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- DVI Input Connectors: (32) DVI-I 29-pin, female
- DVI Output Connectors: (32) DVI-I 29-pin, female
- RS-232 serial port: DB-9 female
- IR Extender: 3.5 mm mini-stereo jack
- Ethernet (IP control) port: RJ-45 jack (100BaseT)
- Power Supplies: (2) AC 110/220V (internal / hot-swappable) IEC Connectors
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts/power supply (separate circuits recommended for redundancy)
- Rack-Mountable: 6U rack space, rack ears included
- Dimensions: 17.6" W x 10.5" H x 19" D
- Shipping Weight: 48 lbs.
- (1) GefenPRO 32x32 DVI Matrix with Front Panel Push Button Controls
- (1) 6-foot serial cable
- (2) AC Power Cords
- (1) User Manual
Gefen, LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen, LLC is notified within two (2) year from the date of shipment, Gefen, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. The two year warranty is only valid on new products purchased as of January 2007. All products purchased before this date still retain their 1 year warranty.
Equipment that fails under conditions other than those covered will be repaired at the current price of parts and labor in effect at the time of repair. Such repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the day of reshipment to the Buyer.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30 day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
To see full Gefen's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website at http://www.gefen.com/kvm/aboutus/warranty.jsp
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.
Gefen GEF-DVI-848DL 8x8 DVI Dual Link Matrix Switcher
This product has been discontinued and there is a replacement.
This product simplifies the process of routing up to eight DVI sources to any of eight DVI monitors without losing quality or resolution.
Gefen GEF-DVI-16416 16x16 DVI Matrix Router
This product has been discontinued.
This product has been replaced by the Gefen GEF-DVI-16416-PB.
Simplify the process of routing multiple DVI sources giving the ability to route sources without losing quality or resolution. Route 16 sources to 16 digital monitors using the GefenPRO 16x16 DVI Matrix. The Matrix provides a simple, reliable and highly effective method of streamlining any installation using multiple sources and outputs.