Atlona HDVSTXWPBK 2 Gang Black Aluminum plate with HDVS HDBaseT Transmitter, Custom Cover Plate cut to include switching buttons
Allows advanced HDMI displays to easily switch between HDMI sources (computers, Blu-ray players, or document cameras) and legacy VGA computers. In a simple system HDVS can function as a complete input and control module; as part of larger and more complex applications HDVS enables HDMI and VGA/analog audio input to larger HDMI/HDBaseT switchers.
Multiple Transmitter Wall Plate Options Available
Off-the-shelf configurations are available including 2 gang black aluminum, clear aluminum, white laminate and black laminate. You have the option of front button control or having the buttons covered to deter tampering.
- Custom Cover plate to include switching buttons in Black Anodized
- Select inputs automatically (based on last input used), front panel button, or by RS-232 control
- HDMI and VGA/analog audio on a single category cable up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- HDMI signal going to the display also supports embedded audio
- De-embedded, balanced 2-channel audio output at AT-HDVS-RX
- USB port for firmware update in the field
- 1 x 2-Gang Black Aluminum plate with switching buttons
The Atlona Extended Warranty covers parts and labor for up to 3 years of the date of purchase. In the event the product becomes defective or does not operate to its specifications Atlona will repair or replace the product. This warranty will be void if damage is caused by physical abuse, water damage, negligence, or any modification to the unit, as to the discretion of Atlona. The warranty will only be valid with the retention of certificate.
To see full Atlona's Warranty and Return Policy, please visit official website - http://www.atlona.com/Policy/
To register your product please visit - http://www.atlona.com/Product-Registration/
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.