Shinybow SB-3790 1x9 Component/Digital/Audio Distribution Amplifier w/ Loop Output
The 1x9 Component Video/Audio Distribution Amplifier with Loop Out is designed to work as a splitter for Audio/Video applications. Capable of splitting a Component Video and Audio signal from one source to nine devices with compatible inputs. A built in amplifier will boost the signal to the needed level, to prevent signal loss and picture degradation. A maximum bandwidth of 700MHz will support a sharp and highly defined video in multiple resolutions of up to 1080p. The 1:9 Distribution Amplifier works with satellite and cable set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players and all other equipment that is equipped with proper Audio/Video Connections.
- Sends Video and Audio to multiple displays at the same time
- Allows connection of 9 displays
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions
- Installs in seconds
- Model Number: SB-3790
- Input/output: 1 in x 9 outputs Distribution Amplifier
- Type of Signals: Component Video/Digital Audio/Stereo Audio
- 1 x Video-: Component Video : YPbPr, YCbCr, RGB
- 1 x Audio-: 1. Digital Audio (COAX) or Composite Video (CV), Signal Bandwidth 110MHz. Liner-phase pass Band unity-gain. 1Vpp. Terminated to 75 ohms. 2. Stereo Audio - (Standard Left/HD, Right/VD pairs)
- 9 x Video-: Component Video : YPbPr, YCbCr. RGB
- 9 x Audio-: 1. Digital Audio (COAX) or Composite Video (CV), Signal Bandwidth 110MHz. Liner-phase pass Band unity-gain. 1Vpp. Terminated to 75 ohms. 2. Stereo Audio - (Standard Left/HD, Right/VD pairs)
- Video Bandwidth: >700MHz, G = + 2,
- Small Signal Bandwidth(-3db): 1Ghz, G=+1, 700MHz, G=+2,
- Setting time: 10ns to 0.1%, 2V Step, G=+2
- Low Distortion (SFDR): -66 dBc @ 20MHz, Second Harmonic -75 dBc @ 20MHz, Third Harmonic
- Third Order lntercept(3IP): 26dBm @ 70MHz, G = + 10
- Total connection unit number: Loop Output function extension about 10 units.
- Gain Flatness: 0.1dB to 75 Mhz
- Differential Gain Error: 0.01%, RL=150%
- Differential Phase Error: 0.01%, RL=150%
- In/Out Terminal: Color-coded RCA female connectors.
- Size (L,W,H): 9.05inx5.11 inxl in (230x130x25mm)
- Power Consumed: 450mA Maximum
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts, @500mA or up
- 1x9 Distribution Amplifier
- Instruction Manual
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 500mA
You need login to leave your reviews here!
There have been no reviews for this product.